How To Get First 1000 Subscribers On Youtube 2021 | Free YouTube Subscribers

Nowadays, I know that getting your first 1000 subscribers is just like an impossible task, and from personal experience, I felt like that was the most difficult part. Because that's the time when you're going from zero level to the higher one. And we all know that we get just our friends and family to watch and subscribe. Basically, getting new followers to engage with your content is so difficult when they have no idea why they should subscribe and watch your content.


MY STRATEGY

For me personally, it took me about 2 to 3 months to get my first thousand subscribers, and now I have about 80k subscribers and am growing by about a thousand subscribers per month. When I reflected back to the beginning of how I went from zero to a thousand, I actually realized it was three simple things that I did. So I want to show you those three simple steps that you can use to grow your following and get your first 1,000 subs.


STEP NUMBER 1 

So, at the beginning of your YouTube career, you might feel like you want to create all these different types of content. In one day, you might want to vlog. Another day, you want to do cooking. The next day, you want to do personal finance, and there's nothing wrong with exploring what you're interested in and what you may be passionate about, but if you want to get your first thousand subs, you've got to focus on pretty much one niche. 

That doesn't mean that in the future you can't expand, but in the beginning you've got to focus on one thing, so you're more memorable and you give a reason why somebody should subscribe to your channel.


Think about it like this: if one day you come out with a cooking video, where you cook a healthy meal at home, and you know, maybe you get like 100 views on that, and let's say a couple days later, you come out with a video on how to invest in stocks. Well, the people who watched that cooking video are not gonna be interested in stocks. They're very different topics, so if that happens, people aren't going to subscribe to you because they're confused about why they should subscribe to you. 

But if you have a focus, and your entire channel in the beginning is focused on one particular subject that you're passionate about, then people will understand who you are and what you're about, and it gives them a reason to subscribe.


STEP NUMBER 2

What I see most young creators do is they kind of make a video and they like to wing it. They might freestyle it on camera and they don't really know what they're doing. When you do this, it's going to take a long, long time before you even put out your first video, and it takes even longer time when you want to put out another video, because most people want to make things perfect, they want to make things right. So the easiest way to consistently create content is to have a formula. So you want to think about, let's say, a big channel like Mr. Beast, Dude Perfect, or Graham Stephan. 

All these big YouTubers are using formulas. If you really look deep into their content and see the structure, you will find a formula.


So let's go ahead and use Graham Stephan as an example. So Graham Stephan specifically talks a lot about personal finance, real estate, and things like that, but this is generally his niche, so for him, my observation is that he has his formula when any type of shocking news comes out. For example, he talks a lot about stocks, stocks going up, and stocks going down. When you watch his videos, he gives you the facts about what's happening in the world and then gives you his opinion. And that's pretty much the video now. I'm oversimplifying the process, but essentially, that's the formula for any type of news about the stock market. 

Anytime any new news comes out for Graham Stefan specifically, he just has to use the same formula to replace the content, the old content with the new one, and you've got a new video right there. And the same with Mr. Beast. Same with Dude Perfect, same with any YouTuber out there. They are using formulas that work because it's a lot easier to create videos.


STEP NUMBER 3

Most people are afraid to put up content because they're afraid of what other people think of them. So if they're afraid, they're paralysed by fear, and they just don't put up as much content as they should, and they never get to that 1,000 subscriber point because they just don't have enough videos. For me personally, when I started doing YouTube, I was putting out one video every single week, but a couple months ago, maybe it was in December or January, I was doing a lot of travelling and then, literally for two months, I didn't put out a single video. I really wanted to make YouTube work, and it's kind of funny that I haven't put out a video for two months. How is that really being serious about it? You might have found yourself in a similar situation.

So after January, I told one of my friends I said, "Hey look, I want to make YouTube work." I need to create consistent content, but sometimes things get in the way. And I said alright, if I don't put out a video every single week, if I just miss one week, I'm gonna give you $500, no questions asked. I'm just gonna send you $500 if I do not post a video every single week.


From that point on, I've been putting out two videos every week because that's how delicate I am about this. And what I've learned from that frequency, right up to doing one a week at first and then putting two videos every week is one, is that when you want to get better at YouTube, you can't just sit down on your computer and think about all this would be a good idea, and spend all this time making the perfect video. When you put it out, nobody watches it right. For YouTube, it's all about frequency. How many videos are you actually putting out every single week? Because the more videos you put out, the greater the chance your channel overall has more exposure.

So ask yourself: are you being honest with yourself? Are you actually putting out content correctly? Do you have the frequency? Are you actually putting effort into making this work, or do you just kind of want to do YouTube right? I think you will know the answer when you ask yourself this question.
 
Peace.

Post a Comment

0 Comments